Join a Winning Team at Texas Auto
At Texas Auto, we are always looking for talented and experienced personnel. We encourage everyone with the right experience/talent to check our job opening periodically.
Life At Texas Auto
If you’re in the market for a quality used car, you’ve come to the right place. The staff at Texas Auto is committed to helping you find the right vehicle for your needs. What’s more, they’re also dedicated to helping you maintain it long after you drive it home for the first time.
So where do we begin? Most like to take a look at the latest Chevrolet, Ford, Audi, Jeep, and Mercedes-Benz models to hit our showroom.
Or for those looking for a quality vehicle at a great price, consider our lineup of used cars as well.
Texas Auto staffs a team of expert auto finance specialists who can help you find the right loan for your needs. From start to finish, we’re by your side to make the buying process as easy as possible.
And after you’ve purchased your next vehicle, Texas Auto doesn’t go anywhere. Instead, we continue to support you with onsite service departments at both locations.
1. Sales Representatives – North
We are currently accepting applications and conducting personal interviews to hire Professional Sales Associates for our winning automotive team!
Currently, we are looking to hire at our North Freeway store, located at 11655 North Freeway, Houston TX 77060.
We welcome applicants with or without previous dealership sales experience and will train you to be successful! We want highly motivated and results-driven individuals who have a great attitude as well as excellent customer service skills.
Interviews with our management team are by appointment only; no drop-ins or phone calls, please.
Resume required, but don’t stress! We just want to know a little more about you. The most qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.
- Previous experience helpful but not required. Will train right person.
- Professional appearance.
- Computer and Internet savvy
- Understand and implement dealership sales processes
- Must be able to work 5-day work week including Saturdays
- Possess strong communication skills
- Bilingual a plus but not mandatory
- Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Must pass drug test and background check
- Eager to learn?
- A team player?
- Able to stay busy without supervision?
- Good on the phone?
- Able to work well with customers?
- Paid Vacation
ABOUT THE JOB
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options.
- Commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of vehicles and technology.
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features.
- Complete quotes and explain financing/leasing options for vehicles.
- Follow up with prospective customers and return emails & voicemails promptly.
- Support online customers by setting appointments.
- Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads.
Resume required, but don’t stress if it’s not perfect. We just want to know a little bit about you! We will contact the most qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.